Monday, October 7, 2019

Week 70: everee membir a fotograffer

Whale considduring mi naime is annna fotowoman i felt a purrsunal shoutowt from Elder Holland when he said "Every member a photographer" #theretern #annafotowoman #decimbur2019 #ifone7 #nice

It was a GOOD week but it was a CRAZY one!! We had MLC, exchanges, zone conf, and general conference and so i have a lot of spiritual nugs. (Better than chicken nugs i promise)
"Christ motivates by love"
"Nothing is worth more than the things of God"
"There is much we dont know, so trust tge Lord"
"Walk with faith and he will provide a way"
"Lay aside the things of the world and seek for better"
"Comfort comes from surrendering our will to God."

I loved conference so much!!!! We will be safe when Christ is the focus of our lives and do not put worldly things before Him. I've been able to experience this first hand. Its really crazy to all of a sudden be disconnected from all social media and the world because i came on a mission. This drastic adjustment changed my life forever!!! I will honestly admit that i was addicted to my phone before... i lived for snapchat and instagram etc. but being disconnected and seeing so much more outside of the virtual world has been so good for me!!! I am SO much happier. I challenge you to take time to look up and find a way to make Christ more of a focus in your life. :) We had a really amazing lesson with Adrian!!! We invited him to be baptized and he said yes, he has a long ways to go but has such a strong desire to change!!!! Teaching this gospel is so amazing and my testimony grows so much each time i testify of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know he lives! I love you all! Hope this email will hold you over until next week! Sis fotowoman

Pics: 1. Watching conference with jayden and wyatt 2. My loser baby sis V. 3. Dont leave me Sis Hoggan 4. Exchanges w sis hassan 5. My gurl glen bahr 6. Me and my friend




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!!