Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 52: the best most hardest, happiest, year yet

so here's the deal, some crazy things been happening here in Como today that I'll explain next week but here's the spark notes version of happened this week! Honestly it was rough and Satan sorta kicked our trash but we kicked his right back! Here are some negative and positive things to keep it real!
1. a lot of people dropped us! but we planted some fat seeds in their hearts
2. we knocked on some mansions and a very "kind" lady told us we were going to be condemned for believing in the Book of Mormon! 👍👍👍 but for some reason she accepted one...she is probably going to burn it... I should go get it back now that I think about it.
3.I have been doing this missionary thing for one year somehow??
4. we had our last Zone Conference with President and Sister Bateman :( I'm going to miss that couple SO much
5. Mosiah 2:17 is still in action cuz the whole zone helped clean up more tornado mess!
6. I went on exchanges with Sister herbert. We literally became bffs instantly and I absolutely love her to pieces.
anyways I dont have a computer again so I promise next week I'll actually talk about some missionary experience and cool stuff instead of ramble on! even tho I know my fans love whatever I send ya know? HERES SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO READ: I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON! IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! President talked about how when we read it daily it helps us be on "offense" against the adversary! We are being proactive and reading it before temptation comes and then when temptation does come we are ready to play offense! Please read this book daily! It is the most precious possession that I have. It really brings true JOY. When I feel like i cant go on I just crack that puppy open and soak up the spirit and i know it will be all okay! So crack it open! Read it daily!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!! 
One last thing, at zone Conference we also talked about repentance and how.its not always just correcting the wrong. Repentance is reading the BOM daily, praying daily, etc. I loved that because sometimes we are so hard on ourselves, especially me haha. repentance can also be changing for the better it doesn't have to be so focused on our mess ups or what we didnt do. Anyways president said it better than me but at least I tried. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL -sis folk ☆1707 Garden Dr. Columbia MO 65202 -wanna be pen pals? 

Pics: 1. 1 year for me and sis Smith! 2. 1 year! Celebration! 3-4. Como zone! 5. Zone conference 6. Me and pres and sis bateman 7. Exchanges w sis herbert 8. Me 9. A sketchy payless shoes that i thought was funny "come inside" lol










No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!!