Monday, May 27, 2019

Week 51: como couldn't live w/out me

back in COMO. I guess they missed me so im back ;)) im now in the smithton ridge ward and im pumped to be back. there was 2 tornadoes and one was super close to me but dont worry IM FINE! but Jefferson City is destroyed and it is so sad!! Literally just houses torn apart. I am now terrified of tornadoes. But slept through all the tornado sirens πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ good thing it wasnt in como. we helped clean up and it was really hot and humid but mosiah 2:17 amiright. anyway it's memorial day and i dont have a computer or else i would write a novel because i LOVE being back here. we are teaching like 15 ppl and run from place to place like crazy people and the past 5 days have been a blur! STL life is just grand and i have no idea what im doing! My new companion is sis smith from good old layton utah. I look up to her so much. Literally because shes 6'3". But also a spiritual giant. She has been awesome dealing with craziness πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. my new address: 1707 garden dr columbia, MO 65201. anywho love u all, sis folkman

Pics: 1. Tornado clean up crew 2. Maughan fam :,) 3.my baby sis v. Miss her lots :(
4-5. Tornado πŸ˜“ 6. Me n sis smith πŸ˜‹ 7. Me n sis beal πŸ˜‹







No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!!