Thursday, February 21, 2019

Week 37: awesome possum

Well fans what a week. I'm going to the one tourist attraction the Missouri St. Louis Mission has to offer THE ARCH. so ill keep it short. Here is a quick spiritual thought: Jacoh 7:5 "And he had hope to shake me from the faith, notwithstanding the many revelations and the many things which I had seen concerning these things; for I truly had seen angels, and they had ministered unto me. And also, I had heard the voice of the Lord speaking unto me in very word, from time to time; wherefore, I could not be shaken." I LOVE this verse. Sherem wants to shake Jacob from what he believes. But Jacob knows what is true and what he believes because of experience and feelings he has had. I have come to see this on my mission, many people try to fight with us and try to tell us that we are wrong. But I cannot be shaken because I cannot deny all the feelings I have had the last 9 months and 20 years. And like Elder Holland says "Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith".  I know it can be the same for all of you. The world will tell you its not "cool, fun, easy, trendy" to live the gospel. Its hard to live the gospel but it makes living life easy. Do something this week to make it so you "cannot be shaken" in your faith. I hope that made sense. Luckily i can call my family and tell them what i mean. You guys can figure it out HAHA. ALL MY LOVE PLUS SOME MORE. <3 sis folk  p.s. Good news- found a possum




No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!!